along with 12 different teachers... each sharing a unique project!
215 x 280mm
Published by CJ Whillock
Publishing, Faribault, MN USA
to Shopping Cart
in my cart?
from back cover of book:
4 Intermediate Projects
4 Advanced Projects
do I carve a hand holding an item?
How do I finish a carving to give it that smooth look?
Where can I learn about chip carving?
How do I keep small items from chipping away?
What can I do with a leftover 4x4?
How do I keep my knife from sticking?
How do I get the feet to match?
What kind of carving can I do in 1-hour? -
How do I get the color right on a Santa figure?
What is the proper slant on the face of a carving?
How do I block out a complex carving?
Do you have any advice for painting a carving?
How do I get the beard to look right?
How do I carve an eye?
QUESTIONS ANSWERED PLUS
- Over 100 photos, drawings and patterns to help you in your carving!
- Try many different styles and types of carvings!
- Learn from OVER 250 COMBINED YEARS EXPERIENCE!
- Use the book over and over again!
Black & White
of Measurement: Imperial
- On Deck by Gen Jansen
- Stylized Colt by Bill Fleming
- Desk Clock by Maurice Anders
- Covered Bridge by Collise Brown
- Duck in Coat & Boots by Keith Randich
- No Pain, No Gain by Will Hayden
- December 26 by Carlan Honaker
- Good Shepherd by Ivan Whillock
- Versatile Vic by Marvi Kaisersatt
- Cowboy by Claude Bolton
- Three Bear Santa by Alice Larson
- Female Bust by Wally Lueth